Thursday, July 23, 2009

sketchy thursdays - new sketch


Here is the new sketch this week for Sketchy Thursdays. Some past players said they were so excited to work with a circle last time we had one, that I decided to give another one a whirl.

Please post your entry to Mr. Linky in the right sidebar, in the comments section of this post or the Sketchy Thursdays Challenge Event spot on Memories Always - Forever by 11:59 p.m. (EST) Wednesday, July 29. I will post all of the layouts as well as announce a winner Thursday, July 30.

Have fun with this one! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for playing along!


Next week's winner will receive a prize from Suzy at The Memory Cafe. Visit her shop this week and check back to meet Suzy next Wednesday! There are some wonderful die cuts in her shop, check them out!

14 comments:

Lalo said...

Hi Diana :)
I'm so bummed I didn't get around to doing last weeks sketch :( I'm getting cracking on this one.
PEACE

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I checked out her etsy shop and those papers are to die for....so cute!!

Kristy's Custom Creations said...

This is definately a contest you want to win. Suzy has some really amazing designs. I have personally used several of them and have never been disappointed!

Brenda said...

Diana Love the sketch!! Her etsy shop has some awesome designs!!
hugs
Brenda

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I am new at this, but can't wait to try this sketch - I love it! Going to check out Suzy's shop now...

Pearl said...

fab sketch ! love it just looking at it !

& what a great prize too ! from Suzy!

Jessica Wilson said...

Great sketch and prize! I really need to get cracking this week!

Jessica Wilson said...

Hey girl...I finally got one done!! YAY. Check it out here: http://jessiscorner.blogspot.com/2009/07/sewing-fool-and-some-challenges.html
Thanks for the inspiration and loved making this for it! Love, Jess

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This was really fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

http://iaintnowriter.blogspot.com/2009/07/lv-3.html

Can't wait for next weeks!!

Kathy said...

Love this sketch! Helps me get pages done!
Here is my page for this week:
http://gallery.lifetimemoments.com/showphoto.php?photo=194086

♥Silvana♥ said...

HI Diana this is my fist time doing a LO for your blog, thanks for the challenge, and here is mine
http://ununiversodepapel.blogspot.com/2009/07/dia-de-la-madre-mothers-day.html

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Saw the sketch and knew that big circle is the zero in my daughter's ten layout! I put a link in Mr. Linky but here it is again!
http://somescrapsugar.blogspot.com/2009/07/top-ten-and-christmas-winner.html

heidi said...

Yea! I got to participate this week!!! I was so bummed I couldn't get last week's done in time. (I still made a layout with it...it just won't reveal until next Monday.) All linked up with Mr. Linky this week!!

Brenda said...

I got mine done.....didn't take as many tissues as the last Mom project it still was tuff for me but I love how it turned out I will frame this one and hang it in my sewing room.
hugs
Brenda