Friday, July 10, 2009

pink ninjas - kicks



I have been stalking, though not playing, the Pink Ninjas blog for a few weeks. For whatever reason, I couldn't manage to do the prompt before it was gone and replaced by another.

Well, this week is another story! The new prompt is "KICKS," take it however you want, what gives you the kicks, etc.

This page is of, well, my kicks (as in shoes). Some of the DT there did pages about their shoes, and I thought that was right up my alley. I love shoes! Let me rephrase, I love 3 inch heels! And I wish that I had more of the funds to buy the ones I really want most of the time.

These shoes are super cute, lil' peep toe and such a cute fabric. What gives me the kicks? ... I never wear them! Don't know why, they just aren't as versatile as some of the other pairs that I have. At least now they will live on in my scrapbooks as adorable shoes I rarely wore but loved to look at.


Supplies: Basic Grey (pp), Vintage Plum (pp, looks like book pages), Half Full Martini (journaling spot), American Crafts (Flair), Chatterbox (butterfly), Sassafras Lass (pp on girl and hearts), Basic Grey (chipboard)

12 comments:

Christina said...

thanks for playing along with us girly!!!
Looooove your layout! I really like how your curled the pics. And those shoes.... *sigh* soo, sooo cute!!!!
xo

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! You played along! Thanks so much! LOVELY LO and those shoes ROCK! I love me some heels too... super tall ones cause I'm so short! LOL!! Diana, this is awesome! LOVE IT!

heidi said...

This is a great layout! I love the style. And those shoes!!!!!!!!!!! Me, too Euphoria - the taller the better because I'm short. I don't wear them often but when I can, look out! (No, really, look out! I love to wear the high heels but I'm also a hopeless clutz.)

allyson joy said...

diane ~ love you for playing along and i gotta agree with christina ~ love how you curled the edges of the pictures ~ rad touch,,, and what girly doesnt love a good pair a heals, huh?? thanks for playing along,,, may i share it on the blog??
{xoxo} pink ninja ally

Unknown said...

OMG. This is FAAABBBB!!! I absolutely love those shoes!! They're super cute! Thanks for playing along with us Ninjas!

Shaina Longstreet said...

this page is stinking adorable!! i love those "kicks" of yours. and your blog is so awesome. thanks for playing along with us ninjas. hope to see more of your pages. :)
<3

Kim said...

super cute!!! (shoes and page!!)

Anonymous said...

I love this and those shoes are fab, i want some awesome shoes like that...maybe when i get a job, where i will actually have somewhere to wear them..... Looks like the ninja girls like it too ;) I follow their blog too!

Sweet Escape said...

OMG!! So happy you played along with us!! Your layout is super cute!! Cute shoes! cute everything!!..!

Bonita Rose said...

absolutely stellar! love this... I wish I cud wear shoes like that!

Emily D. said...

I'm in love, not only with those shoes, but with this layout!! Totally rocks!! Thanks for playing with us!!

Ninja Em

Brenda said...

WOW I would have never thought to do a LO on shoes I LOVE it!!!You did an awesome job as always!
hugs
Brenda