Thursday, July 16, 2009

a new sketchy thursdays challenge


Hi everyone! Here is the new sketch this week for Sketchy Thursdays. My challenge to you this week is to be really creative with those strips. Journal on them, use ribbon, make small photo strips,
stack your title there... there are so many possibilities! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Please post your entry to Mr. Linky in the right sidebar, in the comments section of this post or the Sketchy Thursdays Challenge Event spot on Memories Always - Forever by 11:59 p.m. (EST) Wednesday, July 22. I will post all of the layouts as well as announce a winner Thursday, July 23.

Have fun with this one! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for playing along!


Next week's winner will receive a prize from our very own Maureen and her MoMoStamper Store etsy shop! Visit her shop this week and check back to meet Mo next Wednesday, she has offered to giveaway a very adorable prize!

7 comments:

heidi said...

Ooooh, is it a lady bird??!! Mo's stuff is so cute!

This sketch is really going to push the creativity up! Cool!

Unknown said...

Is that a request? Ha ha ha, Heidi, you crack me up!

Unknown said...

Ooooh - I might have to play! But of course, I wouldn't count in the drawing!....Do I? LOL!

Diana Fisher said...

Mo, if you play and win, I would send you goodies from my stash and carry over your prize to the next week, so please go ahead and play! :)

Kathy said...

Here is my entry for this sketch:
http://gallery.lifetimemoments.com/showphoto.php?photo=193866
Thanks for looking!

Pearl said...

hi Diana

had a blast with this sketch :

http://maisymary.blogspot.com/2009/07/oh-places-you-will-go.html

TFL!

Unknown said...

I played this week...cuz...well...I just had to! Love the sketch! Don't worry everyone!!! I won't count!!!! Wooohoooo! Who's gonna get the nummy butterflies!!!!!?????