Saturday, July 11, 2009

red, white and blue summer challenge


Hello everyone! Today I am sharing the page I made for Memories Always - Forever's July summer challenge. The prompt was to use a summertime theme and the colors red, white and blue. Here's what I came up with!

This picture is from last summer when my mom and step dad sent Nate a "tractor." He called it a tractor, but it was actually a motorized big wheel. He still love it now, even though his knees almost touch his chin when he sits on it.

In this picture he's looking all tough as he poses with his new tractor. One of my faves!!




Supplies: Jenni Bowlin (pp), Basic Grey (pp), Crate Paper and BG (rub ons), Kraft paper, American Crafts (Thickers), Half Full Martini (journaling spots), Chatterbox (felt embellies) and some other brands I can't recall at the moment. Lots of goodies here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how perfect, awesome layout!! I love the red, white and blue theme and it not being a july 4th page....love it!!

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous layout gf!

Allison W said...

This is SUCH a cute layout!

Brenda said...

This LO is sooo adorable! I just LOVE your work!
hugs
Brenda