Monday, July 6, 2009

my little star mini album


There are a few of you out there who read my blog and know I was going nutty making this mini album for my mother-in-law for her 60th birthday. I finished it! With only 3 hours to spare ... whew!

So much more goes into these books than you can see on the surface. For those of you who have yet to attempt a mini ... plan ahead and block off a good chunk of time!

I wanted to share all of my star mini goodness for ya'll to see! Thanks for looking, I know this one is pic heavy.










Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Jack's World (pp) and other goodies from K&Co. Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket, Daisy D's, Pink Paislee, Making Memories



11 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

This album is adorable!

Jessica Wilson said...

Such a cute album...I love those stickers from K&CO!! Have a great week. I'm gonna be camping for two days, but hopefully I'll have time to participate this week or next on your sketch. Love, Jess

Suz said...

What a cute album. Those photos are so colorful & sweet.

Anonymous said...

Awe, i love this, and your son is a adorable. I have bought all the stuff to make some mini albums, I just havent started any yet. They are gonna be christmas prez and i gotta get an early start cause i have like 6 to make. Thanks for the heads up and them being a little time consuming, but they are worth it with their cuteness and all!

Danielle said...

Your album is adorable. The papers are so cute for the pictures of your little boy.

Kristy's Custom Creations said...

That is so cute! What a great little mini album!

Kat's Credence said...

So cute! I started a friends butterfly album and was so careful to make it all fit on the chipboard, now I see that maybe I should have been a little less retentive. TFS!

Kim said...

I jumped over here from VP. I love your blog! Great sketches! I look forward to playing along! :)

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

diana, this is just unbelievably beautiful!! awesome job!!

Anonymous said...

So funky!!!! I love the star shape and how you have put the photos!!

The Studio by Amanda Jones said...

Oh this is adorable! I bet your MIL loved it :)

Thanks for sharing x