Monday, July 20, 2009

sketchy thursdays and scrap the boys


Happy Monday! Here is the page I did to go with this week's Sketchy Thursdays weekly challenge. I used the prompt over at Scrap The Boys for the motivation. July's prompt is "Real Boys..." I chose the education route and highlighted that my son loves to read, even choosing a book over a toy most times.



I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this week for Sketchy Thursdays. And if you need motivation for those boy pages, I recommend Scrap the Boys. There are some great people playing over there ... lots of inspiration!


Supplies: Basic Grey (pp), My Mind's Eye (pp), Jillibean (pp), American Crafts (Thickers), Pink Paislee (letter stickers), Vintage Plum (pp-Bingo paper)
Embellishments from: K&Co, Sassafras Lass, Chatterbox and Sandylion
Tools: Fiskars (binding punch)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, love that pic. My daughter is the same way. She would rather have a book than a toy.

BTW: Congrats on the Layout of the Week over at Simply Scrapping!!

Katie said...

What an awesome style you have! So creative. :)