Thursday, July 9, 2009

sketchy thursdays - new sketch


Hi everyone! Here is the new sketch this week for Sketchy Thursdays. My challenge to you this week is to use your patterned paper, especially the paper you've been avoiding because of its boldness. Last week we were minimalists, this week, we're gonna throw it all down! Lots of pictures, bold patterns and lots of journaling. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

To avoid the confusion, I am going back to the Wed. night deadline. Please post your entry to Mr. Linky in the right sidebar, in the comments section of this post or the Sketchy Thursdays Challenge Event spot on Memories Always - Forever by 11:59 p.m. (EST) Wednesday, July 15. I will post all of the layouts as well as announce a winner first thing Thursday, July 16.

Have fun with this one! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for playing along!


Next week's winner will receive a prize from Paper Charms, an adorable etsy shop with great scrappy stuff (including little chandelier thank you tags). Visit the shop this week and check back to meet Marcia next Wednesday!

7 comments:

Suz said...

Great sketch

heidi said...

OK, loving this sketch, too!

Just wondering, is there a way on your Thursday post of all the entries if you could make the names for each ST entry link to their blogs if they have one? Sometimes you just want to click over to see what other goodies people are making!

Diana Fisher said...

Yep, I can do that! Not everyone gave me their blogs, but for those that did, I will. Good idea, Heidi!

Kim said...

Awesome sketch! Looking forward to playing along again this week! :)

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

I put my link on Mr. Linky too but don't know if it is right sooooo here is may link again!
http://somescrapsugar.blogspot.com/2009/07/dancing-in-living-room-at-walmart-and.html

Instead of using one bold pattern paper I used two for pictures of my husband and I dancing with the kids.

Abby said...

This sketch was perfect for a page in my Guatemala album. I spent a 4 days helping out/doing VBS at an orphanage there in Feb '08.

Anyways, here is my submission: http://www.scrapfreak.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=10729&cat=525

Unknown said...

I linked up through Mr. Linky! But here it is again:
http://momostamper.blogspot.com/2009/07/measure-of-woman.html

Thanks for the inspiration Diana! Awesome sketch!