Wednesday, July 29, 2009

meet Suzy!


This week's Sketchy Thursdays sponsor is Suzy from The Memory Cafe. Let's get to know Suzy!


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


I lived most of my life in Washington state, but moved to Oregon a year ago.
Right now, my specialty is unique scrapbooking die cuts and greeting cards. I like the whole creative process. I love when an idea hits and I am able to design it, cut it, photograph and see a finished product in the shop.

I've had a business in the scrapbooking/paper craft industry for 5 years, but I have been designing die cuts for a year and a half. I love the funky color combinations that are so popular right now. Loud and bold and fun!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks Suzy! We'll be sure to check out your shop. Here are a few examples of what you can find at The Memory Cafe.


Don't forget to get your Sketchy Thursdays entries in to qualify for a treat from The Memory Cafe. Link your entry using Mr. Linky in the right sidebar. You have until 11:59 p.m. EST tonight to enter, and I will announce a winner tomorrow. Look for a new sketch tomorrow, too!



••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



Don't forget about the Memories Always - Forever blog hop going on this Saturday! There will be prizes and challenges to get you excited about MAF and more details about what we plan to have for you over there!




5 comments:

Jingle said...

This looks like a great shop! Thanks for the tip!

Brenda said...

She really has some awesome papers!!Thanks for the link.
hugs
Brenda

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

*sigh* She has such beautiful stuff!!

Kathy said...

Those are the cutest die cuts ever! I am going to hop over there and order several. I LOVE that I can pick my own colors! Thanks so much for the link!

Unknown said...

Sweet stuff!! I love those lace paper thingys!

I SO gotta play with your sketches! Harass me, comment on my blog and bug me about it... it's the only way I'll remember!