Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sketchy thursdays and pink ninjas



Here's my page for Sketchy Thursdays and this week's Pink Ninja's prompt: Stripes or Polka Dots. This page is for Nate's last Halloween. He dressed up as a train conductor and walked around all day saying, "I drive trains! Choooo Choooo!" Too cute!


Head on over to Pink Ninjas! There is still time to play along with this challenge before the next prompt is posted. I'd also love to see your Sketchy Thursdays pages! Link them up in the right sidebar using Mr. Linky before Wednesday night.


Supplies: Bo Bunny (pp), American Crafts (pp & flair), Dream Street (pp), K&Co. (rub ons and stickers), Daisy D's (buttons), Pink Paislee (number stickers)



7 comments:

Brenda said...

awwww how adorable!!!
I am working on mine now....had to walk away due to me having a Mom moment.
hugs
Brenda

Unknown said...

i hope to work on mine later today after work...but usually i don't get to it till wednesday!!!! he's too cute!!!

Unknown said...

Awww I love the circles! Thanks for playing with us ninjas!!

Allison W said...

You did an awesome job!

heidi said...

This is soooooo key-yute! Nate looks like one happy-go-lucky kid!

bethchien said...

Ok, like I am really diggin this layout!! First off, I love HALLOWEEN!!! Second, I love this page.....it rocks, babe! :D
B

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow!! I love it!