Tuesday, July 7, 2009

my layout for sketchy thursday


Here's the layout I did for this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch challenge. The sketch can be found in the right sidebar. We already have a few entries, so let's see some more, ladies!

This picture is of me and my mom. My mom, stepdad, sister and her boyfriend were here this past weekend for a visit. Mom and I took this great picture of us at a picnic we were at. I couldn't wait to scrap it!



Tomorrow I will feature Pinky Goes Platinum • Fine Paper Goods, the Etsy seller generously donating some scrappy goodness for this week's prize. Go check out her store, buy some stuff, and come back tomorrow to meet her.


Supplies: American Crafts (cardstock), Daisy Bucket (pp), Tim Holtz (tea dye ditressing ink), Bazzill (dotted swiss paper), K&Co. (bubble gems)

2 comments:

heidi said...

This is such a cool layout! I don't know which element I like more...the birdies, the cool yellow base paper, the patterned paper "ribbons". It's all good baby!

I know I already left a comment for this week's sketch on that post but I also linked up on Mr. Linky for you...it seems to be working. Yea!

Brenda said...

This is sooo beautiful Diana! Also love your new picture!!!
hugs
Brenda