Thursday, July 23, 2009

sketchy thursdays and a winner!

We have a Sketchy Thursdays winner! First, take a look at all the wonderful pages that were entered this week!

(And welcome to the newbies! We are happy to have you playing along!)


submitted by Pearl


submitted by Nicole


submitted by Mo


submitted by Megan


submitted by Loree


submitted by Kristin


submitted by Kathy


submitted by Brenda

Thanks again to Mo for her generous donation this week! I love those butterflies and can't wait to get the set I ordered from her store. Take a look! You should still be able to get a set from her.

The winner this week is... Kristin! Kristin, send me your shipping address to dianadesigns@rochester.rr.com and I will mail you the wonderful butterflies from Mo.

Thanks to everyone who played again this week!

I will post a new sketch later today and announce our newest Sketchy Thursdays sponsor. Some wonderful die cuts coming your way next week!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Kristin! I love that robot!!! Such a cute layout! I love everyone's take on the sketch! You guys are so talented!

Hugs,
Mo

Kathy said...

Congrats, Kristin! Enjoy those butterflies, and hope to see them on a future post!

Brenda said...

Congrats Kristin!!!Great layout!!
hugs
Brenda

Pearl said...

Congrats to Kristin!

Great seeing everyone's take here together !