Wednesday, July 15, 2009

my sketchy thursdays layout - friends


Here's my layout for this week's Sketchy Thursdays challenge. It goes with the sketch that can be found in the right sidebar.

This page goes in my son's scrapbook. My best friend in the whole world since I was just kid is Darlene (hi Dar!!!). We both had our first child a few months apart from each other. She had Karissa and I had Nate.

Darlene and I live four hours away from each other, and we get together whenever we can. When we do, the kids have a blast together. The journaling is telling Nate how he and Karissa were buddies just like Darlene and I, and that he liked Karissa's little sister Samantha, even though she was little.





Supplies: Cosmo Cricket (pp and some chipboard), Maya Road (chipboard), American Crafts (Thickers), Making Memories (stickers)


Don't forget to get your Sketchy Thursdays entry in by tonight! The challenge ends at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be announced tomorrow. One lucky winner will get 2 sets of journaling tags from Paper Charms!

7 comments:

jillconyers said...

Love the details and the texture of the turned up corners.

bethchien said...

that is a great layout, girl! I love the multiphotos!!! Hope you are having a great day!
B

Brenda said...

WOW LOVE your LO!!! just got mine posted
hugs
Brenda

Lalo said...

Hi Diana
Nice LO. I tried to upload but can't see my link. Don't know if it went or not. My LO is up on my blog if not Also I have a blog award on there for you too. {HUGS}

Kathy said...

Love your page---bright colorful, cute kids!
Here's my page:
http://gallery.lifetimemoments.com/showphoto.php?photo=193613

irishirish15 said...

didn't know if you wanted it in both by spots I posted on MAF before midnight
http://alwaysforever.ning.com/photo/dscn0933-1?context=user

Emily D. said...

http://singem1.blogspot.com/2009/07/ive-been-playing.html

Ok, so I didn't get it in in time, but I wanted to show you what I did! I love your sketches and am going to play more for sure!