Monday, November 29, 2010

A time for JOY


The December kit from Scrapbook Circle just screamed holiday decorating to me. I made a trip out to Hobby Lobby and picked up these chipboard letters to use with the kit.


I currently have these letters on the entrance-way cabinet in my home, but I think I may soon find a way to adhere some ribbon to each letter and hang them on the tree as ornaments. Maybe... we'll see. I've been walking past them the past few days and they just look so good where I have them.

The possibilities for this kit are amazing. Check out the idea gallery at Scrapbook Circle. The girls have started posting their projects and there's so much to see!!

Make sure to put this kit on your must-have list if you plan on scrapping any holiday photos. And who won't be, 'eh? I'd also scoop one up if you're going to be making holiday cards, too.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you all are having a great start to your week!!

18 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You KNOW I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! PURE GENIUS!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh and make sure to enter this in Paper Issues's latest challenge....its PERFECT for it!! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Becky said...

Love, love, love this! Amazing!

Steph said...

That is so pretty! I have always wanted to try decorating letters with scrapbook paper. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jingle said...

This is just awesome! I love it!

Keshet said...

Love this!!

holly* said...

beautiful!

Shell said...

Love your letters!

I cannot tell a lie - I went a little overboard with these a few years back I had sooo much fun making them. But it meant I had some great neighbour gifts!!

Now seeing yours, I want to do some more LOL

Tracy said...

This is adorable.

patti west said...

Your "joy" letters are beautiful, Diana!!

heidi said...

Oh, seriously??!!!! Girl, you have more design talent in your little finger than (fill in the blank here)! This is just beautiful and amazing and I WANT IT!!!!

heidi said...

Dude! Just noticed the blog background and header, too! Gorgeous colors!

Kelly Roberts said...

Very pretty and you did a great job putting this together. I know this will look great in your home.

LG said...

holy cow this is so pretty!!! So festive!

Kathy Martin said...

This is cuter than CUTE! :)

EverydayMe said...

this is fantastic!!!! I love it... you really put me in the holiday spirit with this one!!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Stunning Diana! LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice... great holiday crafting....

Tammy said...

Oh, I love that JOY! Such a fun way to use up our paper crafting supplies and decorate for the holidays too. Double happy! :)