Thursday, November 4, 2010

sketchy thursdays


Hello! Today I'm sharing with you my latest Sketchy Thursdays page. The next sketch challenge and sponsor has been posted for you to play along with us.


I used a mix of the Pink Paislee and Crate Paper school lines to make this page. The colors in both of their lines went really well together.

This page is about my son's love for building. He loves to take every single toy he can get his hands on and make a little village or town. The picture was taken when he did this at his grandma and papa's house. He was so proud!!


I hope you'll play along with us this week. We welcome back Scrapfreak as this week's sponsor, and Monica has generously donated any available kit (winner's choice) for one lucky random winner.

Hope to see you playing along! And thanks for reading my blog today. :)

8 comments:

Jingle said...

This is fabulous!

Lea said...

What a fun layout! The title is perfect and I love how you layered the words!!!

Melissa said...

Cute layout!

Melissa
http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooooooo love love love love this Diana! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the way you did the title!! YOU ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

heidi said...

This layout is awesome! That boy has a future!!!!

EverydayMe said...

How fun is this!!!! This looks like my house when Rainee gets her legos out!!! too fun!!!
{{{hugs}}} Michelle

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE this Diana!Loving the mix of papers and all the layers and embellies! That photo is so cute and your title is way fun!
Such a handsome boy!

Keshet said...

Love the layering on this!!