Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Super Nate!


Another long-lost page I hadn't shared yet. I made it for one of the Fall Crop challenges at Inspired to Scrap. It was a lift of a layout from the Gallery at I2S.

These pictures are from when I took Nate to meet Iron Man at the Strong National Museum of Play here in Rochester. The kids were able to make their own capes during the event. Nate still has his cape and wears it pretty much every day—now having added a mask and a sword to the ensemble.



I hope you all are having a great day! And thank you to everyone who posted congrats and well wishes on my blog on Monday for my pages getting pubbed in CK. I was overwhelmed by your comments and thank you so much for taking to the time to share that moment with me!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this Diana!! I loveeeeeeee those photos of Nate and LOVING the crate paper strips!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING my dear! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tammy E. said...

Is that cute or what! Love the rocket and how you made the rocket's trail!

Janet's Joy said...

Super cute Diana!

Tracy said...

This page is adorable.

Becky said...

Great layout and super cute pics!!!

ScrappnBee said...

Great job! Love the strips to make the background paper!

Anonymous said...

Love this page! Beautiful design! Those papers rock!those photo's are beautiful and I love your title! Awesome embellies!

heidi said...

this is so cute!!!!!

EverydayMe said...

delightful... love the string for the rocket path... cute!!! {{hugs}} Michelle