Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tia and her frog prince


Hello there! Today I'm sharing with you my card for the Some Odd Girl Background Challenge.

I used Tiny Princess Tia as the main image and then the frog from Tobie and Buddie as my background image repeated and printed onto green paper.


I added a little tulle for a pretty crown accessory—makes her look ready for her handsome frog prince, doesn't it?! Pucker up, froggy!!


And what would a Some Odd Girl post be without Nate's versions of his cards as well?! He worked with Gorky this week, but he also had some Tobie creations that I hadn't posted for him yet.



And here is a Nate rendition of the latest freebie at Some Odd Girl, Turkey Perky. I can't tell for sure, but it looks like he named the turkey Mommy. Or it's for me—which is what I'm hoping. Don't think he's calling me a turkey just yet.


Thanks for stopping by today. I know Nate loves when he can share his coloring with you. Who knows, he may be the next Tim Holtz! :) And you all would have known him before he was famous!

12 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Love it! That's awesome how crafty Nate gets with you. My boys and I are making birthday cards after school today :).

Jingle said...

This is SO cute!!! I really love this card! So adorable!

Unknown said...

I LOVE it! Using the frog from Tobie and Buddie was seriously GENIUS! Nate's coloring is SUPER! I especially dig the rainbow pants on Super Tobie!

Unknown said...

Oh how I love frogs and the tulle for the bow = genious! I have to say though that Nate's cards might be my favorite part of this post. ;)

Janet's Joy said...

Love the tulle bow!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda said...

Beautiful card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that card you made Diana... that frog paper is GREAT...and LOVING LOVING LOVING what Nate made! HE ROCKS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Robin said...

Oh Wow! Sooooo clever... love all Nate's artwork as well.... my house is full of them as well!! Thanks so much for playing with Some Odd Girl!

Kim Sonksen said...

:thud: I think I just died and gone to heaven. What a super fun card.
And I always look forward to your posts, coz I love seeing what Nate does :)
Thank you so much for joining us at SOME ODD GIRL

EverydayMe said...

beautiful... and Nate's cards are so precious!!! I love it when they get into it with us... it make for such fun!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Marcie Sharp said...

Amazing! Digital technology amazes me...love how you used the frog as your background. So glad your children can have fun with us Odd Girls too! Thanks for playing!

yyam said...

Ohhh...how sweet is your creation! And Nate's too! :)

Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!