Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October was super busy!

October was my first month working with the team at Inspired to Scrap on making a 15-day, 15-sketch class. And wow, was it a fabulous experience!

These are only a few of the pages that I made for the I2S Sketch Class. Actually, these are all of the 8.5" x 11" pages that I made. They go together as a collection of fall pictures and events, so they match as a series of pages in Nate's book.


I especially love this first page. I cut corduroy American Crafts flowers in half to make them look like clouds. Then I traced the outline of a different flower onto matching pattern paper and made coordinating clouds to layer. As you know... I love me some clouds! :)


This page was fun title work and use of older rub-ons I had been saving. The brick rub-ons are from Basic Grey Archaic and the stitches are from Hambly.


This page was made with some of last year's Halloween collections from Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey. Again... I was hoarding it. So glad I finally used these.



And this page was so fun to make. These are Nate's two best friends. We were at the Pre-K pumpkin field trip, and these 3 were hamming it up something fierce for the cameras. They are definitely all boy!! I had fun with the embellishment clutters and torn paper on this page.

So there you have it! Most of what I was doing in October that I couldn't share with you. I also have a double-page layout from the class that I want to share later this week. It's one of my all-time favorite pages—can't wait!!!

The November Challenges and prizes are posted and ready at Inspired to Scrap. I would love to have some of you join us over there.

Thanks for stopping by my super-long blog post today. :)

11 comments:

lisa said...

I love all your pages Diana : )

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are ALL GORGEOUS Diana!!! And hehehehehehe...I loveeeeeeeee that title on the 2nd one... I feel your pain on that one! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

These are wonderful!

Janet's Joy said...

You have been a busy girl! They are all wonderful!

bethchien said...

awesome awesome layouts!

Miss Mary said...

Super LO's!!

Melissa said...

Cute layouts!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Amy said...

Love your layouts!!

Keshet said...

Love everything you made!

heidi said...

Love all of these!!!! You HAVE been a busy little monkey haven't you?!! I know I keep saying it but I really MUST get over there and check things out! I can't believe you did a 15 sketch class!!!!!!!

EverydayMe said...

These are fab!!! you have been so busy!!! Thanks for the reminder about the brick rubons... I think I need to find mine and use them!!!
{{{hugs}}} Michelle