Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Glittered Wonderland kit


The Glittered Wonderland kit from Inspired to Scrap is gorgeous! It is full of wonderful, glittered and non-glittered papers from My Mind's Eye and Pink Paislee.

The flocked alphas, as well as the second tiny alphas and a third set of alphas as banners help to make the kit perfect. I just love a kit full of lettering!


If you missed it before, here was my post a few days ago with the details on the Glittered Wonderland kit and how you can reserve one for yourself. (And a steal of a deal to score the Fall Kit, too!)

I just have to say that I loved how well the Maya Mist covered the chipboard pieces. It dried quickly, wasn't too messy... I highly recommend it!

And isn't the handmade red flower from Stacey at I2S just wonderful? The perfect addition to the kit. I even put a fine detail of silver mist on mine for sparkle.


Here I made an altered 4x6 picture stand using pieces from the kit. Once I have the perfect picture, I'm going to stick it under the embellishments and onto this framed mat.


This little cluster of embellies just makes me smile! So sweet, love the white flower and the crystal trinket pin.


There you have it. Some of my projects with the Glittered Wonderland kit from Inspired to Scrap. Let me know if you scoop one up!!!

PS: The new Nov. Challenges at I2S are live on the forum. Hope to see some of you playing along over there!!

9 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Gorgeous!

Jingle said...

These are such pretty papers and accents! Great page and card!

Tracy said...

This is just beautiful. Looks so magical.

Elisa K said...

Love your layout and the card is fab... Thanks for sharing.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects Diana!!! Your style is awesome!!!! Hey, thanks for visiting everything etsy and checking out the giveaway!!!! xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love that lo Diana... the pops of red are AMAZING!! And the card... *sigh*... I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that card... I wish I had an ounce of your talent! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Janet's Joy said...

Very pretty Diana!

Keshet said...

Wow, these are gorgeous Diana!

EverydayMe said...

beautiful... just beautiful!!!
{{{hugs}}} Michelle