Thursday, November 18, 2010

sketchy thursdays, digi and holiday inspiration


I've found that recently I have been playing along with Sketchy Thursdays digitally. I tell myself that it's to help fill the void of not having a dedicated digital artist on the DT (Shannon I miss you!!!!). And even past DT member, Antonia, got in on the digi there for a bit.

But in all honesty, it's just super fun to digi-scrap. There is so much out there now to choose from, it's just as much fun to shop for digi scrappy stuff.

I hope to see some of you playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays this week. Check out the site for the sketch from the amazing Heidi, see the DT's inspiration for this week, and check out the prize from Pixiepetals.

Digi Supplies Blue graph paper: Marie Stones, Frames: BrandyBuffington 2PS, Paper, tie, journal spot: DS Lucky Me, Paperclip numbers: El Hernandez 2PS, Marie Stones Ladybug: red button and red stitching, Michelle Underwood: blue stitching, tag.


***********************

For the month of November at Inspired to Scrap, the DT is posting nifty holiday ideas. This past Tuesday, I posted how to make a wreath ornament using your Prima stash.


Love to buy those pretties but never get around to putting them on all of your pages? Here's one way to use that stash (and your glue gun) in getting ready for the holidays.

I would love to see some of you all pop on over and join us. I promise... we don't bite! :)

Thanks for reading my blog today!!

12 comments:

Jingle said...

Okay, so that ornament is fabulous! And the layout is gorgeous! I love the background! So cool!

Tracy said...

Nice layout. I love the spirograph design on it.
Cute ornament.

Steph said...

Beautiful wreath. I have not tried digi scrapbooking but always like the hybrid layouts.

Gabrielle Watson said...

Great LO, and what cute little wreath. I am planning to make a wreath for this holiday season :) -- and I'm going to play along with Sketchy Thursdays :)

Janet's Joy said...

I haven't gone into the digital world but yours looks great!

Jessica said...

oooh I LOVE that layout! I'm afraid of Digital (or maybe I just like paper too much?) but I love to see other's digital layouts! They are so inspiring to me.

lisa said...

Love your page Diana x

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorable... love it all!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA! I bite!! LOL!! Kidding!! I love love love love that you and Heidi both did digi this week!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yours! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

EverydayMe said...

wonderful lo... great digi... it certainly is a lovely fall lo... wonderful wonderful wonderful!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Anonymous said...

Cute wreath and cute page! I love seeing your digi pages since most of my other blog pals are traditional scrappers. Hopefully one day soon, I'll get caught up from my work travels and homework and have time to play along at ST again. I miss it!!! :)

heidi said...

love this digi l/o! i'm in love with those spirograph-like designs. are they part of the paper? i want them!!!

cool wreath, too!!!