Monday, November 1, 2010

love for the scrapbook circle nov kit

The November kit from Scrapbook Circle is one of my all-time favorites. I know I shared with you last week the altered 4x6 printer's tray, and today I am sharing with you 2 of the 3 layouts I also made with the kit.


The best part of this kit is the colors. I'm a sucker for anything fall-themed and especially great varieties of brown with pops of color.




For the page below, I added my own Jillibean Soup chipboard lettering and October Afternoon letter stickers, but I love the wonderful and fabulous Sassafras Lass letters that came in the kit. Dang near used them all up!



Hope you like what I've shared with you today! You can get one of these kits all for your very own today over at Scrapbook Circle. And I hope you will!!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING Diana!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

beautiful, inspiring layouts!
i, too, can't get enough of fall-themed papers. the colors are just so yummy.
~natalie

Miss Mary said...

I Second that...Fall colors are my fav to use. Awesome LO's love the first one with the banner..wonderful embellies.

Janet's Joy said...

Very pretty layouts! Looks like a great kit!

Becky said...

Love, love, love these!

Diana Waite said...

oh, these layouts are AWESOME!!

heidi said...

gorgeous!

heidi said...

clouds!

Keshet said...

Oh, what a fun kit!

Tracy said...

Love both of your layouts. Soo fun.

EverydayMe said...

how cute is this!!! love love love it!
{{{hugs}}} Michelle