Monday, November 15, 2010

mini cards are the best!


I spent my weekend making teenie tinie cards. It was so fun! This one was my favorite.

The card is cut from the Papertrey Ink jar die (leaving the top uncut to create the fold). The adorable Santa Claus is a Squigglefly digital image, colored with Copics. (I promise to get better about showing which markers I used.)

I have a few more cards to show you as the week goes along, so thank you in advance for joining me for a mini card week! Who wants to make some with me?!

If you're making mini cards this week, too, link them up in my comments section so I can visit your blog. :) Have a great start to your week!!


17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that Santa!!! And sorry...you all ready know i have a BIG order for BIG cards...that's ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DUE NEXT WEEK!! EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Janet's Joy said...

Very cute mini!

Tracy said...

He is so adorable.
I like the tiny hanging ticket

Stephanie said...

That is WAY cute! I need to get making some cards!!

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness!!! This is SO cute!!!

Becky said...

Super cute! Love that Santa!!

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun! I love your tinsey santa! I might just get in on this! WOOT!

Gabrielle Watson said...

I love little cards. They are the best! :)

Angie Moses said...

gonna try this one out...I have that jar die too. love me some PTI

Jenny Mick said...

Very cute!! Just curious... what size are your mini cards?

jenapea (2 peas)

Deborah said...

Really Cute!

Lea said...

This is just so dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I can't wait to see the rest :)

Kathy Martin said...

Too cute! Love that Santa! :)

Keshet said...

That is really too cute!

heidi said...

WOW! I love this card!!!!! I can't believe that Santa is colored in! I thought it was a cardstock paper piecing. The color is so even. I refuse to get sucked into the Copics craze. I refuse to get sucked into the Copics craze. I refuse...

EverydayMe said...

seriously I love these mini's... how cute is that santa...{{hugs}} Michelle