Friday, November 19, 2010

99 Silly Bandz!


Happy Friday! This page was made over the summer but never made its way onto my blog. I have a few pages like that and hope to sprinkle them in here or there as I get a chance.

One day we stopped to count Nate's Silly Bandz collection only to find that he had exactly 99! We scoured the house looking for that 100th band, but alas, there was none. I think it made for a cute page that he had 99 of them (I love the look of the big "99" on this page).


This page was one of my favorites, too. Made mostly with Echo Park Life is Good collection, it is just such a fun page. And of course—can't forget the clouds!!

So, I gotta know—are your kids into the Silly Bandz? They seemed a bit more popular just a few months ago, or maybe my son is over them now.

Have a great weekend! Whatcha up to?

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this Diana!! I love love love those photos of Nate and LOVING the BIG 99!!!! Very cool lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brenda said...

awww love this Diana...seeing Nate's face seems to bring a smile to me...love the flower and tail!
hugs
Brenda

Janet's Joy said...

Great page! No silly bandz here.

Tessa Buys said...

My boys each have a few. One of the teachers at school gives them out as a reward. Love that big 99!

Jingle said...

This is such a cute page and a great idea, too!

Gabrielle Watson said...

How do you adhere the twine to your page like that? I love it!

-Gabi from Savannah, TX

Tracy said...

I so love this page. Its fun and bright.
No my girls are to old for these, but daughter #3 is into making friendship bracletes. What was old is new again I guess :)

Christina said...

Super cute layout. My sons still like Silly Bandz-especially the 6 year old. I really need to do a layout about this fad. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Tammy said...

How fun! Bright colors, textures, fun edges, great photos. Love everything about it!

Doreen Vasquez said...

My kids love silly bandz!
My son wears them but my daughter just colects them! LOL! 99? wow!
Cute layout! Love his little face poking out from behind his arms and the way the flower mimics all the colors of the silly bandz!

Unknown said...

Making a page about silly bandz is such a great idea! My kids were into silly bandz until they were banned from school and then they seemed to loose interest.

I did just find a cool pack of silly bandz that are white when you are inside and then they turn red, white and blue when you go in the sun. These may be a fun stocking stuffer. :)

EverydayMe said...

love love love this page... will have to remember to take a photo a Rainee with hers... she doesn't have nearly as many and Nate... She loves them... but she doesn't wear them very much... she's afraid her favorites will break... silly girl... sill bandz... who knew!!! thanks for always inspiring me.... you are amazing!!!
{{hugs}}Michelle

heidi said...

mine were all over them a couple months ago but it died out pretty quickly. now, whenever i find one in the house i quietly throw it out. :)

Anonymous said...

I see them everywhere those silly bandz! Love the topic and your design is so fab! Love those photo's too!