Wednesday, November 17, 2010

...and one more mini


I'm sure you all are about set with the mini cards from me (hee hee), so here is the last one for now. I'm sure I'll be back with more, though. These lil' suckers are fun to make!

This mini was cut from the Nestabilities Label One die and embossed with the new Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Sizzix plates. The stickers are from Making Memories and I've been hoarding the cute little snow globe for awhile. Not sure where he started from. :)

And again, if you're making mini cards with me, link 'em up so I can visit your blog!! Happy Wednesday to you all!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Tooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! I loveeeeeeeee the snowglobe! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

This is SO cute! I love the snowglobe!!!

Janet's Joy said...

Very cute!

Sharla said...

Your right..mini cards are the best! They are so stinkin cute!!! That snowglobe is awesome, and I really like the embossed background!

Unknown said...

aww i love your mini! Just caught up on your blog a little bit and I LOVE everything youve been creating lately!!

Deborah said...

Really Cute :)

Lisa Echerd said...

It's adorable!

bethchien said...

that is so freaking adorable!

ScrappnBee said...

Love that snowglobe! How great!

heidi said...

I gasped out loud when I saw that snowglobe!!! It's freakin adorable!!!!

Wati Basri said...

Oh wow your mini cards are awesome!!! I'm so inspired to do some :)

EverydayMe said...

so cute... the perfect size!
{{hugs}} Michelle