Friday, June 12, 2009

hero arts, quickutz and a little sassafras




Over at Hero Arts' blog and QK's blog they are having a joint blog week. They have been giving away great prizes and encouraging readers to make a card using both HA and QK products. So I did! This is my card.

And, because I am a total Sassafras fan as well, Sassafras was encouraging readers to use the old with the new. So, I got out an old Wee Bundle I had of Sassafras to cut the QK bird out, and used some new Vintage Yummy for the PP in the card.

I just love how cute this turned out. Thanks for looking. And don't forget to read your fave scrappy blogs today!


*UPDATE: So excited, this card was on the
Sassafras Blog today!*


PS: As I went to link the blogs in this post, I saw that I won yesterday's giveaway on QK!!! Yeah! Here is what I won, so excited!

3 comments:

heidi said...

Diana,

I am so jealous you won the Hero/QK prize! Congrats!

That card is absolutely adorable!! Definitely worthy of the Sass blog!! You had a great day! Is your bird a QK Squeeze die or a Silhouette cut? He's super cute. I wanna make one!!

Diana Fisher said...

Heidi, if you check back in, the bird is the QK Squeeze 2x2 bird die. He's too cute, isn't he!

Unknown said...

Sweet card! WOW, on the sass blog too!?! NICE JOB!!