Tuesday, October 5, 2010

a Tuesday full of wonder


Hello! Today is a super busy Tuesday for my little blog. Tuesdays in October are my days to post over on the Flamingo Scraps blog, so today I'm sharing ideas for using the Maya Road - Mini Chipboard Set - LAUNDRY DAY chipboard pieces.

I made a tag and a card, and I would love it if you could check out the post over there today. Big thanks in advance!!! :)

(I even share a cool tip/trick on using the clothespins on cards.)

I am also blogging on Scrapbook Circle's site, as I do every Tuesday. I share with you how to alter the Artisan Borders from Pink Paislee that are in the October kit.

To me, these little borders were completely different than how I imagined they would be based on what I had seen online. They take color very easily, are more rubbery (is that a word?) than I imagined, and are re-positionable so you can move them around the page (or card) until you're happy with it. Very, very nice product to work with!!


So that's my Tuesday. I hope you like what I have for you today! :) Have a good one!

PS: Did you see? More clouds!!! They are on every single thing I posted today! What is up with that!? LOL! I can't seem to get away from using them. ;)

13 comments:

lisa said...

Lovely Lovely : )
Really like those and love those fluffy clouds. Makes me think of carebears x

Janet's Joy said...

I'll be checking out the blogs. Your clouds are very cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have seen this girl named Diana ALL over bloggy land today!! LOL!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Dana Tatar said...

Clouds and hot air balloons on one card! I LOVE it! Fabulous job adding so much fun texture!

Amanda Sevall said...

I wrote a comment and my internet window froze... sigh... trying again and hoping that I don't end up double commenting... :)

I love those cards and your post today!! I'm so happy that you are on our team!! :) And I'm with you on the clouds... I've been eyeing that cloud punch from Fiskars. It's definitely at the top of my mosted wanted punch list right now!! ;)

bethchien said...

great use with the RUBBERY borders! hey! I like that word! lol
awesome projects, babe!

Keshet said...

You are one busy lady! I have yet to use those chip pieces, so I need to get on that!

Lea said...

Great use of they Maya chip board!

Diana Waite said...

these are FUN! Those clouds are darling!

EverydayMe said...

these are just too much fun!!! I love love love that jar!!! wonderful!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

EverydayMe said...

opps commented on the wrong post.. love the clouds... and those cads are wonderful!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Mary Hamer said...

I just love the Halloween cards - they are adorable!!

John said...

adidas neo shoes
juicy couture
dolce & gabbana sunglasses
ugg outlet
coach outlet sale
nike roshe
kate spade outlet sale
david yurman
minnesota vikings jersey
superdry clothing
yolo