Friday, October 29, 2010

Great Sass and Paislee


Hello! It's Friday, and that means it's time for the Round Up post for the Flamingo Scraps blog. This is the end of my October GDT spot with Flamingo Scraps (insert frowny face here—I've loved my month with the FS gals!).

For the Round Up post, all of the GDT members get together and share what they've been working on using their Flamingo Scraps product. You have to check out all of the projects—great ideas over there today!

I was especially excited to finally get to work with some Sassafras Lass Indie Girl. I have admired and loved this line ever since it started popping up on other blogs. It's so fresh, bright and fun.


Remember this flower? I made these flowers for my post two Tuesdays ago at Flamingo Scraps. I was saving the flowers for when I was ready to make my layout, and it worked out perfectly. You can see that post HERE.


I also chose to work with the Pink Paislee Old School Collection. I've been all over the new school-related lines that were revealed the past few months, and the PP one did not disappoint.



Thanks for reading my Round Up post today. I have thoroughly enjoyed my month with the gals at Flamingo Scraps and thank them from the bottom of my heart for having me. I HIGHLY recommend shopping with them. Great product. Excellent variety. Exceptional service. And most importantly appreciative, fun and nice ladies to deal with. I don't know about you, but I love knowing my sale matters to the seller. You're more than just a dollar to Susan, Suzanne and Amanda.

OK... off my soapbox. :) Enjoy your Friday!! Got anything scrappy planned? I'd love to hear about it!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww these are BEAUTIFUL Diana!!! I love love love love love those photos of you and Nate in that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Miss Mary said...

Wow..Both are amazing LO's ..love the pics on the 2nd one. So adorable!

EverydayMe said...

love love love these lo's... they are just so marvelous!!!!I love kissing photos... don't have many, of me with Rainee... so when I see them... I smile... these are just terrific!!! and those tumbling photos... wow how incredible are they... love it!!! happy Friday.... have a good one!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Jingle said...

These are great! That first layout is really wonderful!!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Beautiful layouts. Loved how you used all this great product.

Tracy said...

Both of your layouts are so fun. Love the banner on the 1st one.

Unknown said...

loving the creations~! how fun!

Amy said...

I love that Indie Girl line and never tire of seeing fab layouts with it! Very nice!!! I hope to scrap this weekend...we are furloughed on Monday so I'm hoping to have a nice relaxing scrappy weekend!

Unknown said...

Love your layouts! You rock that Sass!!! I hope to scrap on Sunday while football is on!

Unknown said...

Your layouts are wonderful! Love how you did your title on the Sass layout.