Friday, October 1, 2010

lots going on here!

This is going to be a busy October!

First, I have for you a page and sketch posted to My Paper Tree House today. I've been providing a little sketch inspiration each month to help you boost your creativity and to help you use your MPTH kit. But, you don't need to have a MPTH kit to use the sketch.

Head on over there, see the sketch, use it, and link back up in the comments section there so we can see what you created. We'd love to see your work!


This page is from when I took my son to a local farm for a fall festival they have every year. For some reason, before we left, he swore he wasn't going to touch a goat. What?! He loves to pet the animals! He was determined not to pet the goats. HA! See that picture below... what's he doing?! PETTING A GOAT! Silly boy!


This weekend is also the Inspired to Scrap Fall Crop. I posted 2 challenges over there and I would love for you to sign up and join me. We're having fun! Low-pressure, reasonable challenges, plenty of time to get the challenges done, prizes and games... it's great!


This is image is a sneak from the Lift Challenge I posted on I2S. It's SUPER, I swear!

October is my month over at Flamingo Scraps, too! On Tuesday I'll have my first blog post over there, and today is the kick off of their anniversary specials. Great, great prices on Prima, Pink Paislee, Webster's Pages, etc. Don't miss out! (See the lettering in my layout above? It's from Prima and I bought it at Flamingo Scraps!!!)

OK, have a great weekend everyone! I have 3 new kits sitting on my desk calling my name, so off I go to work on them. I'll be sharing great things from 2 different kits from Scrapbook Circle next week. As well as my projects for Flamingo Scraps. Lots to do!!

9 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

You busy girl!!
Great layout!

Jingle said...

Oh, I really like this layout! You have so much going on!

bethchien said...

awesome layout and design!
girl, I know what you mean! busy, busy, busy!

heidi said...

adorable layout! you ARE having a busy month! but i know you LOVE it. ;-D

Lea said...

What a fun layout! I love the letters you used for the title!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love that lo Diana!!! CUTEEEEEEE photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sasha Holloway said...

loving this layout ..

EverydayMe said...

this is adorable... Rainee loves petting the goats... everytime we go to Tom's Farms... she HAS TO pet them... lol!!! love the lo... will try to get over there... thanks!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Amanda Sevall said...

This is so cute Diana!! Love those letters too ;)