Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My busy Tuesdays continue


I'm definitely loving October! For today's Tuesday posts at Flamingo Scraps and Scrapbook Circle, I'm sharing tips for embellishments and also a gift set made with Pink Paislee.

You can check out the gift set at Scrapbook Circle. Here's just a peek at the goodness over there:



And at the Flamingo Scraps blog you can see my tips for covering chipboard and making layered embellishments. Again, a peek at those:


Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you take a second to swing by those posts. :)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

can i just tell you that you are my scrapping goddess!?!?!??! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE these!! Off to see SBC! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Janet's Joy said...

Loving the peeks!

lisa said...

Those photos are so so pretty x

Jingle said...

Oooo! These are looking delightful!

Tracy said...

Those flowers are just adorable.

Heather said...

You've been a busy girl! That gift set is so pretty!