Thursday, October 7, 2010

10.7 Sketchy Thursdays and my little old man

The latest Sketchy Thursdays sketch by the amazing Heidi is live and ready for you to play along with us.

It has been raining, chilly and down-right depressing around here for the past 4 days. Needless to say, not a chance for any sunshine or a chance to take a photo in the daylight. Hence... the digi layout.


I purchased this kit from TwoPeas. It is the That Was Yesterday page kit from Michelle Underwood. Seriously a great digital kit if you're in the market for one.

The "yesterday" theme for the pictures of my son pretending to be an old man went so well together. I'm quite happy with how this turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll join us this week at Sketchy Thursdays. We have a great prize up for grabs from Angie Delarie and her shop. And the new DT is showcasing their first pages.

Head on over and leave them some love. Help them feel welcomed!!! :)

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I was secretly hoping that background was paper and you could tell me where you got it....digi and me....yeah...not so good friends...lol lol lol!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeeee that background (DUH! I just said that!) and love love love love the photos and that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Janet's Joy said...

Very cute page of the "old man"!

Jingle said...

This is such a great page! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! Those banners and that beautiful yellow! Gorgeous photo's! Wish I could do digital also ;(
Looks like a beautiful kit!
And I soooo love the blog look at ST!Awesome work!
And I'm so happy to be on your amazing team!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love everything about this page! Hooray for all digi :)

Melissa said...

I love the white border on the pictures! Great Job!

lisa said...

I really love this my friend : )
Has a lovely feel to it xx
Have a fab weekend xx

EverydayMe said...

love it... wouldn't know it was digital if you hadn't said anything... it's just so fun!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Audrey Yeager said...

Holy COW! That is DIGI????? It looks so awesome!!! Now i realize it is digi cause it matches your blog design! it is fantastic!

MirjamC said...

this is awesome!!! love the colors and banners and fun pictures!!! now on your blog i saw it's a digital page...really wonderful!!!
it's so great to be part of your fantastic dt:) thanks!

Amanda Sevall said...

So, so cute!! Love this digi page Diana!!! :)