Thursday, October 14, 2010

an old tractor, spooky and something sketchy


Hi there! It's Thursday... one of my most favorite days. And here is my Sketchy Thursdays page for the week.


I used some more of my Scrapbook Circle Spooky Town kit.

I'm on a bit of kick making 8.5" x 11" pages. Mostly because I filled up my most recent 12" x 12" page protectors and only have the 8.5" x 11" ones left in my current album, but also because I like to mix it up once in awhile. It gets boring to me to always use the same page size.

Do you mix and match pages if you use the D-ring binders? I love the overall finished look when the albums are mixed up like that.


I hope you can join us this week. Head over to Sketchy Thursdays to see my latest sketch. The winner this week will get the October kit from Lucky Girl Crafts—and it's a good one!!! :)

Thanks for reading my blog today!

11 comments:

EverydayMe said...

This is a great lo!!!! It's so fun!!!! And I love the idea of mixing and matching sizes... cuz I us d-rings... don't know why I never thought of it.... thanks now I have something new to work on!!!! have a happy Thursday!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Tracy said...

Adorable layout.
I am a matchy, matchy type of person. All the same sizes go together for me. It would keep me up at night to have them mixed LOL

Steph said...

Cute layout.

Jingle said...

These are such fun photos and a fabulous layout!

Kathy Martin said...

Fun page! :)

Janet's Joy said...

Love your page Diana!

Diana Waite said...

This I LOVE! great use of the Halloween kit! Hope to play with this sketch this week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooooo love love love love this Diana!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee those photos...and this just makes me :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Love this page! Beautiful photo's and I love your layering! It's gorgeous!

Keshet said...

I love this LO! I mix in my 8.5 by 11s with the 12 by 12s, just use diff page protectors:)

Unknown said...

That sketch is hawt Diana! I love your take, your dude is just adorable!