Monday, October 4, 2010

Iron Man (and Glitz) is the coolest!


The Scrapbook Circle October kit is chock full of bright colors and unique patterns. The papers from Glitz were what I used for this layout. The red and yellow screamed Iron Man to me. :) It helped that I had JUST taken Nate to meet Iron Man a few weekends ago.


This first page of the 2-page layout is also a sketch I used from Design Dollies. Kristy and crew were at it again this past Thursday, providing a fab sketch I just felt compelled to use.


In this next picture, see that paper bag flower? I made that!! All of the paper bag flowers provided in the Scrapbook Circle October kits were provided by me and my little Design by Diana Etsy shop. I was thrilled when Lisa asked me to make these up for the kits. (THANKS, LISA!!)


And I have to say that I love the Pink Paislee that is in the October kit, too. Especially the Artisan Borders. I misted it, then followed by smearing it and coating with Perfect Pearls. I was so happy with the effect. Rich color and dazzling sparkle. You'd never know it started out chalk white!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I worked my lil fanny off this weekend, and I got so much done. Can't wait to share everything with you!! Have a great start to your week.

9 comments:

lisa said...

Great page Diana. Love how you used the tickets. x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Diana!! Saw it on the idea gallery last night and was like WHOA!!!! You are right...these photos GO PERFECT with this month's kit!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

EverydayMe said...

How funny is this... Rainee watched and played with her Iron Man stuff all weekend... lol!!! love the lo... two pages... wow!!! can't wait to see everything!!! have a great week!!

{{hugs}} Michelle

Janet's Joy said...

Super 2 pager Diana!

Lea said...

This is fantastic!!! Love the papers, tickets, and especially the paper bag flower!

Jennifer said...

What a FUN layout with lots of great details!! Love those ticets!!! (=

Jingle said...

Very fun page!

Jolaine Frias said...

Great double pager! Fun photos!!!

Amanda Sevall said...

So fabulous!! I love that design and the pics are too cute!! :)