Thursday, October 21, 2010

more love for the digi page


It's another Sketchy Thursdays reveal day. I recently downloaded some new papers from Sassy Designs and have been wanting to use them. Great colors and varieties in digi papers over there—check it out!

For this page I used the Falling Digital Paper Pack. I also used some items purchased from Two Peas in a Bucket.


I hope to see you playing along with Sketchy Thursdays this week. We have a WONDERFUL prize from Flamingo Scraps.

And a HUGE thank you to Susan and Suzanne for coming through in a pinch for me as a sponsor. Those ladies are the best!!! Check out the sketch and the amazing American Crafts prize they have for you all.

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by my blog.

9 comments:

Antonia Krajicek said...

Cute page Diana! I'm happy someone else is mixing it up with a little digi too. The ticket and tag in the upper corner is fun :)

Jingle said...

Great page!

Amarilys said...

wonderful digi! LOVE the papers that you used and those epics are adorable!

I also wanted to thank you for having me as a GDT in October. I really enjoy working with your sketches! :)

Renee Lamb said...

love the page Diana! I didn't even know it was digi at first!

Janet's Joy said...

Super page Diana!

Lea said...

Wow, you even do digi! Very cool layout!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! I loveeeee those photos and LOVING the big circle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

oh wow! love the digi page!!!! that paper is soooo autumney!!

EverydayMe said...

This is such an amazing lo... I was trying to get one done for ST.. but it just didn't happen... hopefully this week... thanks for sharing and for all the lovely comments.... have a great friday... and wonderful weekend!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle