Saturday, October 2, 2010

something pretty to share

Happy World Card Making Day! I do plan to make some cards this weekend, and hopefully soon I'll be heading into the craft room to steal a few minutes before the excitement of the weekend and ours plans take hold of me. (First I need to make some ghost shape cookies for tonight's family party.)


Today I wanted to pop in and share with you something I made for La Bella Mela Boutique. I'm taking all of my holiday goodies over to Robin this month, so I'm busy with holiday cheer!


When I showed my holidays-covered desk a week ago, some of you commented on the birdcage in the picture. This is what became of that.


It looks pretty cute in person and I know it will make a great addition to someone's Christmas tree this winter. If you're wondering where I got the cage, they are in the $1 bins at Micheal's. Can you believe it?! I was so excited!!

I hope you all are going to be able to find a few minutes to enjoy the card making holiday this weekend. And if you are able to, join us at the Inspired To Scrap Fall Crop. Plenty over there to get you inspired to create!

11 comments:

Lea said...

This is beautiful!!! I like how you put the flowers in the bottom of the cage and the ornament hanging from the center. Someone is going to love this!!

Kristy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! This is so cute! Its just gawgess! So inspiring Diana!

Jingle said...

OH this is so cute!!! I saw someone else doing fabulous things with these cages! I need to go find some for MEEE! LOL! You did such a wonderful job!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

This is lovely!! I would have never thought to decorate a bird cage in such a way. LOVE IT!

Melissa said...

Super cute! I saw those in the dollar bin and was thinking about getting them but didn't have an idea - this one is really cute - may have to use it as inspiration!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Janet's Joy said...

Super cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE Diana!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracy said...

Oh Diana this is so pretty. I picked up a few to decorate for Halloween.

lisa said...

So pretty : )

EverydayMe said...

wow this is beautiful!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Amanda Sevall said...

What an awesome dollar bin find and I love what you did with it!! :)