Friday, October 8, 2010

a skully scary birthday


Happy Friday, all! Believe it or not, this very scary, skully card is for a 50th birthday. My dear friend is celebrating her main man's 50th with a wonderful treasure chest and pirate-themed birthday. I was so happy to be helping her with the card.

Thank goodness his birthday is in the fall. This project could have been so much more difficult to put together in the spring!


I made this card using the Sketchy Thursdays 10.7 sketch and my Spooky Town kit from Scrapbook Circle. Plus a few goodies from Michael's for the skull and pirate hat.


And of course, another cloud. Sheesh!! I am seriously going to need to get over this trend or I'm going to become known as That Cloud Girl. :)

Thanks so stopping by today, and have a wonderful weekend!

I hope to see some of you over at the Inspired To Scrap Weekend Warrior Card Class!! It started today!! :)

8 comments:

EverydayMe said...

how fun is that card.... and I love love love that cloud... need to get one... thanks for the reminder!... have a great friday....
{{hugs}} Michelle

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How FUN!! And hehehehehehe...I am going to dub you and Deana my card queens and CLOUD queens! lol! :):):):):):):):):):)

Leah l'Orange said...

HA! he is cute! love this, and i totally LULLZED at the cloud! we should have known you would. :)

by the way, Kristy may be a genius with Copics, but i have none with which to play - i colour with my Prismacolor pencils. i WANT Copics though, and i think i'd save myself a LOT of time!

Jingle said...

Very cool card!

Steph said...

Fun card!

Janet's Joy said...

Very fun!

heidi said...

This is awesome! Definitely fall and more specificially Halloween-type themes are my fave papercrafts!!! Girl, you make THE BEST cards ever.

Amanda Sevall said...

Love the cloud! ;) I'll be right there with you as a cloud girl... though I haven't added one yet, I'm totally smitten with them!! :)