Saturday, September 25, 2010

thank you so much to these wonderful sponsors!

Today is the Benefit for Mike Lee, a local young man with a rare brain condition. I came to hear about this cause through Robin at La Bella Mela.

I really wanted to help out with the benefit, so I gathered up what ended up being quite a huge basket of scrapbooking goodies. I want to thank the wonderful people at the following places for their contribution to the scrapbooking basket that is available for auction at the event:


Thank you again! And if you are near Rochester, the event is today from 2-10 at the Hilton Fireman's Exempt Club.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I sooooooooooo wish I could be there!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY for sponsors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and I just called Aunt Mary and she can't make it...she is going to my cousins wedding today! And I just saw that its in Hilton...*sigh* the memories! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

good luck on getting lots of moolah for that basket!!!!! what awesome sponsors!

hugs,
mo

Diana Waite said...

Good luck--SO awesome you got some GREAT donations! :)

Janet's Joy said...

Good luck with your event!

Amanda Sevall said...

Hope your event went well!! :)