Monday, October 14, 2013

Tic Tac Toe {whimsical twist}


Hello and happy Monday! Today at Whimsical Twist we are sharing a new challenge to keep you motivated and scrappy. This challenge is to use the Tic Tac Toe board we provided and use elements that line up 3 in a row on one project.

Since I like a lot of embellishments on a page, I used 2 different lines of 3 on my page. I used washi/enamel dots/thickers as well as the washi/vellum/spray mist line. You can see the board at the end of this post or on the Whimsical Twist blog.


I also used the Glitz Design Dapper Dan collection on this baseball layout. I love the manly rugged feel to that collection for my son's pages. You can scoop up some Dapper Dan in the Whimsical Twist shop.


I hope you have a chance to play along with us before the end of the month! Challenges like this are always great to get you started creating. Thanks for stopping by here today. 


2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

VERY fun layout Diana!

Ashley Horton said...

Great page and use of the challenge, Diana!!