Thursday, October 10, 2013

Imaginisce and Kiwi Lane


Imaginisce paired up with Kiwi Lane for some product swapping this month. Yesterday was my day on the Imaginisce blog, and here is what I shared using Imaginisce and Kiwi Lane. 


I had the Mini Aspen Court borders and used them on this layout to replicate waves. I used the Imaginisce Outdoor Adventure collection for my papers and embellishments.


To learn more about Kiwi Lane check out their Facebook page and their blog. If you aren't familiar with Imaginisce, you can find them here.

Thanks for stopping to see my layout today!

3 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome layout, love the waves :)

Janis said...

Love your layers of waves and that fishing rod and line emerging from between them!!
<3 J

Amanda Sevall said...

I love this layout Diana!!! SO CUTE!!! Great use of the patterns and I love the embellishments!! Perfect compliment to your awesome photos :)