Friday, October 18, 2013

Card sketch {bella blvd}


Today on Bella Blvd blog the card makers are sharing cards using a sketch for inspiration. You can see the sketch below at the bottom of this post, or head on over to the Bella Blvd blog and see the sketch as well as the rest of the inspiration from the team.


I made my card using the Thankful collection from Bella Blvd. I love the bright autumn colors and that pop of blue is the best mixed with the red and yellow.

Supplies: Thankful Collection (Cute Cuts and Perfect Day pattern papers, Alpha & Bits Stickers)
Buttons: Masculine Mix


Have a great Friday everyone! I am heading off to a retreat today and I could not be more excited. I will be attending the Crop Til You Drop Retreat in northern N.Y. along with my friends Sara Zenger, Audrey Yeager, Heather Leopard, Renee Bates, Sheila Burns and many more crafty ladies! I'll be teaching a class on using stamps with your layouts and cards and have to admit I am a bit nervous about that. Wish me luck!

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook this weekend for fun posts from the retreat. I'm sure we are going to get a bit silly at times. 

No comments: