Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Introduction post {bella blvd}


It's time to get to know the new Bella Blvd team! All this week and next week on the Bella Blvd blog you'll get to meet each girl on the team and learn a little bit more about them.

Today, I am one of the lucky ladies being introduced. If you didn't already know, I was added to the card makers team. Here are some of the cards that I made for the team tryouts.






Who doesn't love Christmas and Halloween cards? I know I do! And anytime you add a shaker full of sequins, it's just that much better. 



I also made this home card and a happy harvest card. I love the little scarecrow I cut from the Cameo — he was fun to piece together. 



Thank you for stopping to see my post today, and thank you for all of the warm congrats I got on my new DT spot. I am still pinching myself! 

I'm so lucky to get to work with these amazing ladies for the next year. Such an amazing opportunity.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh awesome cards no wonder you made the team huge congrats!

Kathy Martin said...

Girl...these cards ROCK! I'm surprised I made the team another year with submissions like this!!!!!! Whoa! :)

~amy~ said...

Super fun...love all your cards and congrats!

antenucci said...

Your cards are always great, but I really love that scarecrow one!

Sandi said...

Love these cards Daiana....especially the scarecrow! I left you love on the BB blog.

Ashley Horton said...

A-dor-able cards Diana! Congrats again on making the Bella DT!

Jamie Harder said...

Ohhh these are SO amazing!!!!

Leanne said...

stunning!!!!

Heather Doolittle said...

LOVE these cards! So bright and cheery! Can't wait to see more projects with Bella Blvd goodies!

Keshet said...

LOVE what you did, Diana!