Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cards week {pink paislee}


With World Card Making Day quickly approaching this Saturday, some of us over at Pink Paislee wanted to mark the occasion and celebrate with cards this week. Earlier this week, on the Pink Paislee blog, I shared these cards I made using the new Hey Kid collection


This collection is seriously too fun. I found myself smiling at each little piece and fun pattern in the 6x6 paper pad. 


I made this fun boy card using a studio cut from Samantha Walker. This fun monocled, mustached mister was perfect for the Hey Kid collection. It really gives it personality and brings it to life.  


I just had to add the extra mustache to the inside, too. Such fun — I can't wait to sneak it into my son's lunch box one day for a surprise "happy day" note.


Thanks for stopping to see the cards I made using Pink Paislee's Hey Kid collection. It's almost WCMD! Time to celebrate!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love the second one!!

Jamie Harder said...

So CUTE! I just adore that mustache :-)