Friday, October 4, 2013

October sketch challenge {imaginisce}


Earlier this week on the Imaginisce blog we shared the October sketch with you. You can see the sketch at the end of this post or on the Imaginisce blog

This month we want to see:
• Orange and brown colors
• A fall/Halloween theme
• Leaves, pumpkins, acorns, etc.


I made my layout using card stock for the dark brown, Outdoor Adventure pattern paper for the paper at the bottom and the orange is from Childhood Memories. The big leaf die cuts, canvas title and vampire sticker and circles are from last year's Imaginisce Halloween collection. I stashed a lot of this for safe keeping — I just knew I'd want to use it again!



Thanks for stopping to see my layout today. I'm already excited to get into the fall and Halloween spirit. 

4 comments:

Jingle said...

What a FUN layout! Beautifully done! That little vampire accent is just too adorable with your cute little vampire!

Tasha said...

Super cute!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome Halloween layout, Diana! Love how you used the dark background with your photos!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

SUPER fun!!!