Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween {imaginisce}


Today on the Imaginisce blog we are kicking off a week of Halloween goodness.

It's almost time for Halloween! I love this holiday. My son is really into costumes and is such a good sport about posing for pictures. So, each Halloween season, we put his costume on a bit early and make sure we get some good pictures of his costume in action.

This year he is Storm Shadow from G.I. Joe. Also known as a really cool ninja costume. 


I used the new Imaginisce Bushel o'Fall collection on this page, as well as some of last year's Imaginisce Monster Mash line. I love how the purple and black mixed with the fall colors.

Stop by the Imaginisce blog to see what the rest of the team makes this week.

Thanks for stopping to see my page today. I hope everyone's off to a great start to their week!

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Cool page, Diana! Love the web and title work!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is awesome! LOVE the paper you've used!

Ashley Horton said...

Great Halloween page, Diana!! Love the spider web and the Storm Shadow costume!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Terrific, festive page!