Friday, October 11, 2013

October sketch challenge {scrapbook circle}


It's time for another sketch challenge at Scrapbook Circle. You can see the sketch below at the end of this post, or check out the Scrapbook Circle blog for details on how to play along.

I used the latest kit, So Happy Together, from Scrapbook Circle to make my page.


I had a lot of fun making this page. Not only was I hanging with some great scrappy friends at a crop when I made it, but I also had some fun making the background cut on my Cameo. The papers from Glitz Wild & Free are so bright and fun — it made it so easy to create an eye-catching page.


This is the sketch you can play along with. To be eligible to win a prize pack from Pink Paislee (did you see the awesome Color Wash canvas pieces in the So Happy Together kit?), check out the details on the Scrapbook Circle blog.


Thanks for stopping by here today to see my layout and the latest sketch!

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love how you cut the trellis design on the Cameo Diana, and the photo strip is really cute on your page!

Unknown said...

The Cameo cut on the background looks fantastic. Love this sketch!!!

Diana Waite said...

LOVING the background on this--FANTASTIC take on the sketch!