Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day {bella blvd & pink paislee}


It is World Card Making Day! This could be a national holiday for someone like me. I would love to be able to sit at home today with an excuse to lock myself in my craft room and make card after card after card. 

In lieu of locking myself in my room, I have been busy working in advance on cards that will inspire you to create today and this weekend in honor of the WCMD. 

This first card I made is for Pink Paislee and it is from the City Sidewalks collection. I love this holiday collection. It has all of the classic patterns, colors and themes of a good 'ol fashioned Christmas. 


Supplies: City Sidewalks (8x8 Paper Pack, Ephemera pack) Artisan: (8x8 Paper Pack, Artisan Squares)

**************

The next two cards are for Bella Blvd. I love wedding cards, and the Love and Marriage collection as well as the Engaged at Last collection are perfect!



This first card is pretty traditional with the bride and groom and uses neutral tone with the gray, black and teal. I cut the cute couple using my Cameo, in case you were wondering where that piece came from.



The second card is a little more fun and uses a less traditional theme. The little flag is just too cute poking out of the top of the borders and stickers. 

Thanks for stopping to see my WCMD cards. So… who is going to make cards today? Link up your blog in my comments section and I'll stop by and see what you made.


4 comments:

Elizabeth Cooper said...

These are all absolutely stunning! So clean and pretty... love them all! :)

Jennifer Grace said...

I love your Pin Paislee card so much, I think it's why I chose to use City Sidewalks for my entry to the PP Sketch challenge: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/381308-jennifergrace/1953404-to-you-merry-christmas-card-pink-paislee/

Your card with the wedding silhouette is really beautiful too. x

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful lineup, Diana! So glad you were able to make use of the day!

Leanne said...

stunning!!!