Friday, July 16, 2010

who's that girl #13—ssshhhhhh!!!!


The Who's That Girl Challenge #13 is... "Shhhh...." Document something about yourself that you have not documented before and that ideally most people don't know about you or that only select people know about you. It can be something you just don't share with people at first, something only friends know, etc.


Here's my page for this month. Instead of sharing my "Sssshhhhh" I made the tutorial for this month instead. On the WTG blog I shared how to make this cute little window inside your layout by layering pages and journal spots.

Plus it was just too cute and fun to make a page without a picture that looked more like a giant card! Doesn't it look like a big card?! :)


I hope to see some of your secrets popping up on the WTG blog! We'd love to have you play along! Check out the full tutorial HERE on this post.


Supplies: October Afternoon (pp, sticker letters, journal spot), AC Thickers (lettering), Maya Road (chipboard), vintage lace, pearl buttons, embroidery floss, kraft paper.

6 comments:

lisa said...

That's really cute Diana : )
Love the hidden window x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holy smokes woman!!!! This is soooooooooooooooooo cool!!!! I thought it was a card at first!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that window!!!! Very cool!! Heading over there now to see how its done! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

AWESOME! It totally took me a sec, I thought it WAS a card LOL! How smartsy are you with that window!

Lea said...

What a cute LO. I love the window, button tree, and little house!!! I'll have to go check out WTG.

sarah said...

what a fun challenge! :) love this one. :)

Keshet said...

Love the LO! This was a fun challenge!