Friday, July 2, 2010

my imperfect cracked berry


Hello! Here is the latest Who's That Girl challenge reveal. The prompt for this week is "Imperfect." We're supposed to focus on something about us we'd like to change, something that is imperfect—and this page does double-duty for me.


Not only is my Blackberry imperfect in the fact that the screen cracked 90 days into having the phone, but I'm imperfect in that I really can't live without this thing. I've only had it since December of last year, but I really do not think I can be without my Blackberry. It is so much more than a phone!

I am so crazy about parting with it, that I refuse to even ask someone at Sprint about getting it fixed. Seriously! I'm afraid they may take it from me to fix it! How bad is that?!


So, on December 18, I will be at the local Sprint store, ready to re-up, and I will get my next Crackberry... this one with insurance!!

**********************

The fabulous Ms. Bree, founder of Who's That Girl, is giving away a kit from her favorite embellie kit club, Scrapfreak! Entering is super easy! All you have to do is create a NEW layout using any of the 12 Who's That Girl challenges that are up on the site and link it back in the comments section for this contest.

Unfortunately the current kit is already sold out! (see photo of it below) but she will be giving away the NEXT kit which promises to be just as fantastic.

IMG_8862-450

Rules: Your layout must be created new for this challenge and is due by July 14th. Please be sure to link back up to the blog when ever you post the layout on your own blog or on scrapbook sites. Multiple entries are welcomed!

Hope to see some of you playing along with us this time around at Who's That Girl!


Layout Supplies: October Afternoon (pp, rub-ons, journal spot), The Girl's Paperie (flower), Sassafras Lass (buttons, sticker letters), Cosmo Cricket (sunshine paper), Studio Calico (sticker), Hambly (rub-ons), Basic Grey (rub-ons), K&Co. (sticker letters)

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehehehehe....you sound like me....my keyboard was typing letters OPPOSITE of what I was pressing "V" for me pressing "T" etc....and lol lol lol...I was afraid they were gonna take it from me to get it fixed!! Finally had no choice though as I couldn't type anything right anyways...lol lol lol...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this lo!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUN!!!! LOVE the colors!! I am off next week...so hopefully I can play along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ok...that made NO SENSE...I meant...I would type "V" and "T" would display!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

Your layout is super cute! And don't worry - you are far from alone. I think if The Hubbums lost his iPhone we might all actually be in trouble! LOL!

heidi said...

Crackberry! He he he.

Kathy Martin said...

Bummer about your black berry! Cool page though! :)

Nikki xx said...

Love your page Dianna. Yellow and blue...love that colour combo...gorgeous!

Unknown said...

oh i saw that at wtg! i'm hoping to have time today! and i LOVE my iPhone just as much as you love your blackberry so i know what you mean! i never wanted to be one of THOSE people...but THOSE people are the ones who stay connected with friends, make appointments, don't double book themselves or days, buy presents on time for birthday parties, actually GO to the birthday party they bought that present for....he he...right???? i'm so happy i joined the THOSE people crowd! ha ha! have a great 4th!

hugs,
mo

lauren bergold said...

well, i suppose if the thing still *works* it doesn't really count as "BROKEN" and thus it'd just be wasteful to take it for expensive repairs, right?! ;) love this LO--the 6x12 structure is just SO perfect for this, i love how the 4x6 photo spans the whole page! awesome!

Wati Basri said...

great that you scrap about your berry!! oh well, don't we just so dependent to our phones...LOL