Thursday, July 8, 2010

sketchy thursdays and a sampling


It's time for another Sketchy Thursdays! The DT did a fabulous job with this week's sketch, so scoot on over and take a peek at what they did, too, with the new sketch.

This page is a picture of my dear sissy from her graduation party. She was just so dang cute and photogenic that day—grinning from ear-to-ear. I had to take a bunch of pictures of her, and I love this one.


This page is also made with the (ssshhhhh.....) My Paper Tree House kit for July. I'm being a rebel and showing off the wonderfulness just a smidge early. But who can wait, right?! I know when I got this kit I had to work with it right away!!


Don't forget to check out the latest Sketchy Thursdays sketch and to also mark July 15 on your calendars for the full reveal of the My Paper Tree House July kit.

10 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is such a GREAT layout--just love it!

Jingle said...

This page is really gorgeous! The colors and the elements are perfectly chosen! Very nicely put together!

trisha too said...

Cute! I like this lo, very nice!

:)

Adora Concepcion said...

this is gorgeous!!!

bethchien said...

EEEK! THAT IS SO PRETTY!

Keshet said...

I love your page for this sketch, Diana!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love love love love this diana!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo and loving the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Heather said...

Soooo cute! Love the layers!

sarah said...

yay for MPTH! love what you did, diana! :)

and great sketch... hopefully i'll get to it this week. i need to start planning my next sketch class. ;)

hugs,
sarah.

iza said...

totally gorgeous diana.the color,sweet.shes sooo sweet.love it...