I totally recommend you check it out for yourself, but in the meantime, here are some of the details:
- The price of a single kit will be $45 dollars.
- 12-14 papers in each kit and MORE flowers, MORE bling, MORE ribbon, MORE buttons, MORE of basically all the things you ALL LOVE!!
- If you sign up for a 3-month subscription, you will be able to get each kit for ONLY 39.99!!
- If you sign up for a 3-month subscription you will be guaranteed to receive a kit with ADDED perks that the non-subscribers will not receive.
- If you sign up for a 3-month subscription, you will be saving $20, and you will receive even more than $50 worth of retail.
I inked the edges of the white lettering with black ink, adding the same black detailing to the letters as is in the flowers from the paper. I think it really tied it all together pretty well.
This page is made with the July Sketch Inspiration from Scrap Freak. Check it out, there is still plenty of time to make a page using their sketch.
The picture on this page is of my mom, me and my sister. Mom looks so pretty in this picture, doesn't she?! Love you, Mom! I won't tell you her age, but I'm 32 so let's just say my mom obviously looks FABULOUS!! I hope I am half as lucky!
I'm so happy about this page. When I first saw this kit I was wondering how I was going to make any boy pages—so many flowers, so much girly for one kit! This black paper in the kit was perfect for my boys!
I had also made a fourth page, and you all saw that last Thursday. My Paper Tree House is sponsoring Sketchy Thursdays this week. Stop by and play for your chance to win a June MPTH kit and a July MPTH Add On kit. All of the details can be seen here, and the page I made can be seen here.
Whew.... that was a lot for one day! Hope you enjoyed seeing the MPTH July kit. Hope to see some of you get in on the discount and scoop up the next few kits for yourself!