Tuesday, July 27, 2010

scrapbook circle august reveal


Scrapbook Circle is ready to reveal the August kit for you! Last Thursday I shared with you one of my pages HERE. This kit is overflowing with bright colors, sunshine and summery images!

Here is a frame that I made with a mix of the Jillibean Soup and Fancy Pants papers from the kit.



The page below is made with mostly Fancy Pants materials. And I am in love with these American Crafts Thickers alphas. I rarely use glitter alphas, but these are awesome. I will hoard them for sure!

I also used a Page Maps July sketch. I'd never used Page Maps before, and I found the sketches there easy to use.



Check back on Thursday when I reveal my last page for the August kit. I, of course, used a Sketchy Thursdays sketch and will be revealing that page then.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope this kit has gotten you in the mood to capture those summer moments... and scrap them!

12 comments:

A Sarasota said...

Beautiful! All of them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love that frame Diana!!!!! LOVING that tree you made!! And that lo is JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Shell said...

the frame is lovely - super use of the papers!!

Tracy said...

Ohh your frame is so cute.
Love your layout as well.

Diana Waite said...

AWESOME!! love it all!

Amanda Sevall said...

That frame is super cute!! I have several just waiting for me to alter -- now I can't wait to attack them!! ;)

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! Look at that kit! And your projects! AWESOME! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun projects! I love the frame...it's adorable :)

iza said...

hello diana,
i really really love ur altered frame n ur lo was totally fabulous!!!love the sun n the choice of pps...

Keshet said...

Love your projects, especially that altered frame!

silvia said...

Fabulous frame!!! love THE BRIGHT COLORS!! GORGEOUS lo!!

Jessica Reyes said...

i love the frame you made with the paper! and i cant wait to receive my kit this week! a highlight in my month for sure!!