Monday, July 12, 2010

my paper tree house challenge


Hello! It's my first time to post the challenge at My Paper Tree House. It's a color challenge based on the colors in the July kit, which reveals this week on July 15.

I would absolutely love some of my bloggy friends to join along and play. My Paper Tree House is brand new and just beginning to gain momentum. I really don't want my challenge to flop, so a little begging, I believe, is in order... pleeeaaasssee!

You have the whole week to play along, and the prize will come from me. Those of you that have received prizes from me in the past know that I like to spoil winners. I can't wait to send someone a great little prize! :)

Thanks for stopping by here today, and I hope to see some of you over at My Paper Tree House!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh off to check this out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Keshet said...

Sounds like fun! I have to tear myself away from studying and try!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I made one for this tonight.....not TOTALLY happy with it....but I have to not be so hard on myself, right?!?!?!?! LOL!!! I will upload soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)